Cənubi Koreya ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?

Cənubi Koreya Səyahətiniz üçün Sizə Viza Lazımdırmı? İndi Öyrənin!

Viza Növləri

Visa Types & Categories to Apply for South Korea

Visa Types & Categories to Apply for South Korea

South Korea E-visa

South Korea E-visa

South Korea Short-term Visa

South Korea Tourist Visa

South Korea Business/Congress/Trade Fair Visit Visa

South Korea Visiting Family and Friends Visa

South Korea Cultural, Scientific, Sports Events Visa

South Korea Medical Treatment Visa

South Korea Official Visit Visa

South Korea Journalist Visa

South Korea Employment (Short-term) Visa

South Korea Study (up to 90 days) Visa

South Korea Long-term Visa

South Korea Employment (Long-term) Visa

South Korea Study (Long-term) Visa

South Korea Family Reunion Visa

South Korea Marriage Migrant Visa




Can someone else apply for a South Korea visa on my behalf?

It depends on your country of residence or the embassy/consulate/Visa Administrative Center’s rules and obligations. In some countries, sending your documents via courier is enough to the embassy/consulate/Visa Administrative Center.


I am a regular visitor to the Republic of Korea. Will I have to provide all documentation each time I apply?

Yes. You must submit a new set of documents for every application for South Korea.


Do I get my fee refunded in case of visa refusal?

No. The South Korea visa application fee covers the handling of the application, regardless of the final result.


What do I do if my visa was refused?

If your visa was refused you can appeal by sending a letter to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea or you can reapply for the visa again.


Do I have to go through an interview while applying for my visa at the Embassy?

Not all applicants need to go through an interview. The interview is required depending on the applicant or the type of visa. The Embassy may directly call the applicant or the Visa application agency (travel agency designated by the Embassy) may contact the applicant for an interview.


I want to visit my child studying in Korea. Which type of visa should I apply for?

In order to visit your child who is studying in Korea, you can apply for a short-term visitor visa which allows you to stay in Korea for up to 90 days. If you need to extend your duration of stay, please visit a jurisdictional Immigration office before the expiry date of your visa.


I'm a registered foreigner holding a long-term visa. I want to invite my parents to Korea. What should I do?

To invite your family member for a short-term visit or tour, the family member can apply for a Short-term General visa (C-3-1, valid for 3 months, single-entry visa of 90 days-of-stay).


I have applied for a marriage migrant visa to invite a foreign spouse. How long is the processing time?

Marriage migrant visas take a longer time for evaluation (for the qualification examination of the applicant and foreign spouse) as compared to that of a general visa. That’s why 2-3 months will be required. It is hard to estimate the exact time, since the workload of each diplomatic mission affects the processing time.


Is there a possibility that the Embassy or the visa evaluation center will require additional documents or information after the submission of the visa application form?

In some cases, the Embassy or visa application agency (travel agency designated by the Embassy) decides that additional documents or information is necessary, they can ask for additional documents.