- Mozambik ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
- Viza Növləri
- I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Mozambique. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Mozambique? - What is the local currency in Mozambique? - Can I get a residence permit for Mozambique at the Consulate General? - Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused? - What happens if my Mozambique visa application is rejected? - Do I have to participate in the Embassy or Visa Administrative Center in person? - Which nationals are eligible to Mozambique on Arrival Visa? - Can the Embassy/Consulate request me to provide additional documents or information?
Mozambik ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
Mozambik Səyahətiniz üçün Sizə Viza Lazımdırmı? İndi Öyrənin!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Mozambique
Mozambique Visa on Arrival
Mozambique Tourist Visa
Mozambique Business Visa
Mozambique Visit Visa
Mozambique Courtesy Visa
Mozambique Official Visa
Mozambique Diplomatic Visa
Mozambique Work Visa
Mozambique Work visa is issued for applicants intending to visit Mozambique in order to be employed by others. Work visa’s validity is 1 month. It can be extended for another 30 days. If your employment contract is valid for more than 60 days, you must apply for a Permit for Temporary Residence at the Immigration Service of Mozambique. This visa is also issued to entrepreneurs who wants to get a residence in Mozambique.
Required Documents for Mozambique Work Visa
- Fully completed, signed and dated by the applicant himself (signed by both parents in case of minors, below the age of 18)
- Validity minimum of six months beyond the date of your transiting through Mozambique.
- Signed by bearer
- Passport not older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- At least one or two free “visa pages”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
- A uniform and white background
- Clear facial features and eyes – not covered by hair or glasses frame
- Passport size
4. Travel Itinerary
- Flight tickets (Return ticket)
- Accommodation confirmation/reservation (hotel booking, house contract, apartment reservation, etc.)
- Or Invitation letter by your host
5. Proof of Financial Means
- Personal bank statements, personal property, assets, etc.
- Generally, there are several recognized ways to prove your financial sufficiency:
- A personal bank statement indicating your financial movements
- Credit card
- Traveler’s cheques
- Proof of employment
- Supporting document to attest sponsor’s readiness to cover your expenses during your stay
- Proof of prepaid accommodation
- Document about accommodation in private
- Proof of prepaid transport
6. Proof of Payment for Visa Processing Fees
- Visa application processing fees will be done via bank transfer in most cases, so you will need to attach proof of visa payments to your application package.
7. Criminal Record Certificate
- Its validity must not exceed 90 days and it must be issued by your country of origin or country of residence for the least 2 years. It must be translated to Portuguese by a sworn translator and also it must be authenticated by Mozambican embassy.
8. Work Authorization
- Authorization or permission to work in Mozambique, issued by Ministry of Labour
9. Employment Contract
- Employment contract signed by competent authorities
10. Document of Investment
- Document of investment or permission of work, signed by the authority if applicant is entrepreneur.
11. Support Document
- Support document that allows applicant to realize an independent profession in Mozambique and work permit, if the applicant will pursue an independent profession.
11. Medical Certificate
*Additional documents can be required by the embassy.
Processing Time for Mozambique Work Visa
The average processing time for Mozambique Work Visa is 3-7 working days. You can also order urgent and very urgent procedures by paying additional fee at the embassy.
Mozambique Work Visa Fee
Mozambique Work Visa fee is 500 EUR for all foreign citizens. The fee may vary depending on your nationality.
Where to Apply for Mozambique Work Visa?
You will apply for the Mozambique Work visa in Mozambique visa application centers, embassies, or consulates, whichever accepts visa applications in your country of residence. If there is none of them in your country, you need to apply to the nearest embassy or consulate to your location.
Mozambique Student Visa
Mozambique Residence Visa
SƏFİRLİK HAQQINDA MƏLUMAT VƏ YERLƏŞMƏSİ
I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Mozambique. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Mozambique?
You must meet certain requirements to enter Mozambique, even if you are not required a visa:
• The purpose of your trip to Mozambique must be plausible and comprehensible.
• Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay in Mozambique.
• You must be able to finance your own living and travel costs.
• You must hold a confirmed return flight to prove that you are prepared to leave Mozambique before the visa expires.
• You must not pose a threat to security or public order.
What is the local currency in Mozambique?
Mozambique's official currency is the Mozambique Metical (MZN). 100 USD equals to approximately 7,592 MZN.
Can I get a residence permit for Mozambique at the Consulate General?
No, you cannot get a residence permit for Mozambique at the embassy or consulate of Mozambique. You should get a long-term visa, then apply for a residence permit after your arrival in Mozambique.
Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
All fees are non-refundable and will not be refunded if your visa application is not successful.
What happens if my Mozambique visa application is rejected?
If your Mozambique visa application is rejected, you will be notified by your mission that your application has been unsuccessful. You will be informed of the grounds on which it was rejected and have one month to appeal the decision by writing to the Mozambique mission. Your application will then be reconsidered. You can also apply for a visa again if your circumstances have changed.
Do I have to participate in the Embassy or Visa Administrative Center in person?
It depends on your country of residence or the embassy/consulate/Visa Administrative Center’s rules and obligations. In some countries, sending your documents via courier is enough to the embassy/consulate/Visa Administrative Center.
Which nationals are eligible to Mozambique on Arrival Visa?
All nationalities from all countries who intend to travel to Mozambique can obtain Visa on Arrival.
Can the Embassy/Consulate request me to provide additional documents or information?
The embassy may request you to provide additional documents or information, according to your personal situation, even after you have submitted all the required documents mentioned on the official website of the Embassy/Consulate/Visa Application Center.