All EU citizens
- Qabon ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
- Viza Növləri
- I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Gabon. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Gabon? - How long can I stay in Gabon without a visa? - Are all nationals eligible for Gabon e-Visa? - Can I experience any problem for obtaining a visa on arrival despite I am eligible? - Can I extend the validity of my Gabon visa? - Can I get a refusal for my e-Visa application? - Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
Qabon ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
Qabon Səyahətiniz üçün Sizə Viza Lazımdırmı? İndi Öyrənin!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Gabon
Gabon Visa on Arrival
Nationals of the following countries/territories can get a visa on arrival to Gabon for up to 90 days:
United States of America
United Arab Emirates
*The duration of the visa will be 90 days in most cases. In any case, the Gabon government advises foreigners to obtain an e-Visa beforehand for avoiding some problems/misunderstandings on arrival.
Required Documents for Gabon Visa on Arrival
- Validity minimum of six months beyond the date of your transiting through Gabon.
- Signed by bearer
- Passport not older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- At least one or two free “visa pages”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
- NEW! Should not be older than 6 months.
- A frontal view of the face-covering 70-80% (32-26mm) of the photo.
- A uniform and white background.
- Clear facial features and eyes – not covered by hair or glasses frame.
- 3.5x4.5 size
3. Any Supporting Documents Proving Your Purpose of Travel
- Flight ticket (return) and hotel booking/apartment reservation/invitation letter for tourism purposes
- Invitation letter for business or private visit purposes
- Any additional supporting documents
*Additional documents can be required by the border control.
Gabon Visa on Arrival Fee
Gabon Visa on Arrival fee is 70 EUR for a single-entry visa and 185 EUR for a multiple-entry visa (it can slightly vary depending on your country and nationality).
Where to Apply for Gabon Visa on Arrival Application?
You will get your visa on arrival at the airport (border).
Gabon Resident Permit
SƏFİRLİK HAQQINDA MƏLUMAT VƏ YERLƏŞMƏSİ
I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Gabon. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Gabon?
You must meet certain requirements to enter Gabon, even if you are not required a visa:
• The purpose of your trip to Gabon must be plausible and comprehensible.
• Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay in Gabon.
• You must be able to finance your own living and travel costs.
• You must hold a confirmed return flight to prove that you are prepared to leave Gabon before the duration ends.
• You must not pose a threat to security or public order.
How long can I stay in Gabon without a visa?
If you are one of the visa-exempted nationals, you can stay in Gabon for up to 90 days.
Are all nationals eligible for Gabon e-Visa?
All nationals from all the countries are eligible to apply for Gabon e-Visa.
Can I experience any problem for obtaining a visa on arrival despite I am eligible?
You have to present some required documents for obtaining a visa on arrival to Gabon (if your nationality is eligible). In any case, the Gabon government advises foreigners to obtain an e-Visa beforehand for avoiding some problems/misunderstandings on arrival.
Can I extend the validity of my Gabon visa?
Some of the visas are extendable and you can request for an extension of the Gabon visa at the visa department of Directorate General of Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) in Libreville before the visa expires.
Can I get a refusal for my e-Visa application?
Despite it rarely happens, it is possible to get a refusal from Gabon e-Visa application.
Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
All fees are non-refundable and will not be refunded if your visa application is not successful.