Ruanda ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
Ruanda Səyahətiniz üçün Sizə Viza Lazımdırmı? İndi Öyrənin!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Rwanda
Rwanda E-visa is an online way to obtain a visa to realize a trip to Rwanda.
All nationalities and citizens of all countries are eligible for Rwanda E-visa.
Rwanda has 4 different types of E-visa:
- Single-entry Visa: You can use this visa for a single-entry to Rwanda and stay there for a maximum of 30 days
- Conference Visa: You can use this visa for a single-entry to Rwanda and stay there for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is designated for attending business meetings, conferences, etc.
- Multiple-entry Visa: You can use this visa for multiple entries to Rwanda and it allows you to stay there up to 90 days.
- East African Visa: This visa is designated for traveling to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda with just one visa. You can use this visa for traveling to these three countries and stay in these countries up to 90 days.
Required Documents for Rwanda E-visa
- Validity minimum of 6 months beyond your arrival date to Rwanda
- Signed by holder
- Passport not older than 10 years (issued in the last 10 years)
- At least one or two free “visa pages”
- Undamaged pictures securely affixed with/to passport
2. Photo (only needed when applying for East African Visa or Conference Visa)
- NEW! Should not be older than 6 months.
- A frontal view of the face-covering 70-80% (32-26mm) of the photo.
- A uniform and white background.
- Clear facial features and eyes – not covered by hair or glasses frame.
- 3x4 size
3. When You Arrive in Rwanda, You must Present also:
- Printed Rwanda E-visa
- Travel Itinerary
- Flight reservation
- Valid (existing) hotel/accommodation booking/reservation with the full address (name, street, city, zip code, contact information, booking ref.)
Processing Time for Rwanda E-visa
The average processing time for Rwanda E-visa is 1-3 working days.
Rwanda E-visa Application Fee
Rwanda E-visa fee is 50 USD for 30-days visa (single-entry) and 100 USD for 90-days visa (multiple-entry).
Where to Apply for Rwanda E-visa Application?
Rwanda Long-term Visa
There is no any long-term visa of Rwanda. You can apply for residence permit within Rwanda after you arrive in there with your E-visa. If you have a reason for staying for a longer period (such as employment, study, family reunion, etc.), you will be provided with a residence permit by Rwanda Migration Department.
SƏFİRLİK HAQQINDA MƏLUMAT VƏ YERLƏŞMƏSİ
I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Rwanda. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Rwanda?
You must meet certain requirements to enter Rwanda, even if you are not required a visa:
• The purpose of your trip to Rwanda must be plausible and comprehensible.
• Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your arrival to Rwanda.
• You must be able to finance your own living and travel costs.
• You must hold a confirmed return flight to prove that you are prepared to leave Rwanda before the visa expires.
• You must not pose a threat to security or public order.
Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
All fees are non-refundable and will not be refunded if your visa application is not successful.
Can I get a refusal for my e-visa application?
Despite it rarely happens, it is possible to get a refusal from Rwanda e-visa application.