- Viza Növləri
- I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Saint Helena. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Saint Helena? - Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused? - Do I need St. Helena an e-Visa if I'm in transit? - What are the advantages of e-Visa? - How am I going to St. Helena? - Will my criminal record application affect my Saint Helena e-Visa application? - How long will it take to accept my Saint Helena e-Visa?
Sent Helena, Asension və Tristan da Kunya Səyahətiniz üçün Sizə Viza Lazımdırmı? İndi Öyrənin!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Saint Helena
Saint Helena Short Term Entry Permit E-Visa
Saint Helena Long-term Entry Permit
Saint Helena Work Permit
SƏFİRLİK HAQQINDA MƏLUMAT VƏ YERLƏŞMƏSİ
I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Saint Helena. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Saint Helena?
You must meet certain requirements to enter Saint Helena, even if you are not required a visa:
- The purpose of your trip to Saint Helena must be plausible and comprehensible.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay in Saint Helena.
- You must be able to finance your own living and travel costs.
- You must hold a confirmed return flight to prove that you are prepared to leave Saint Helena before the visa duration.
- You must not pose a threat to security or public order.
Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
All fees are non-refundable and will not be refunded if your visa application is not successful. In some cases, In the event that an appeal is allowed, these fees may be refunded.
Do I need St. Helena an e-Visa if I'm in transit?
Passengers travelling by air at St. Helena airport (usually those planning to arrive and depart on the same day and usually on the same aircraft) do not require an e-Visa.
Passengers transiting by land and passing through border controls either at the airport or at the seaport, if on the 'visa required' list, unless specifically exempted.
What are the advantages of e-Visa?
An e-Visa can be obtained easily anywhere with an internet connection and it saves time that you would otherwise spend on visa applications at Saint Helena missions or at the ports of entry into Saint Helena (if you are eligible).
How am I going to St. Helena?
St. Helena is currently accessible by sea and air through the port of Jamestown or St. Helena airport. If you are interested in visiting St. Helena, please visit the Tourist St. Helena page.
Will my criminal record application affect my Saint Helena e-Visa application?
The St. Helena Immigration Service has a duty to protect St. Helena, its residents and those who live or travel to the island temporarily. Historical crime will generally require an e-visa application, regardless of the country of issue of your passport (unless you are a St. Helenian status holder). If you have any doubts about whether or not an e-visa is required, please use the 'CONTACT US' link on this website. Historical crime will not necessarily lead to an unsuccessful e-visa request. For more information, please visit this website.
How long will it take to accept my Saint Helena e-Visa?
The aim is to identify 90% of e-visa applications within 21 days. Complicated cases may take longer, but the aim to identify all applications within six weeks of the application. Incomplete applications are likely to result in slower determination.