- Zambiya ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
- I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Zambia. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Zambia? - Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused? - Can I extend the validity of my Zambia visa? - Do I have to participate in the Embassy in person for applying for Zambia visa? - Can the Embassy/Consulate request me to provide additional documents or information? - What are the advantages of e-Visa? - Do I need to enter Zambia on the exact date specified in my application? - If my travel dates change, can I apply for e-Visa amendment for change of date?
Zambiya ölkəsinə səyahət üçün viza almalısınızmı?
Viza tələb olunmur
Zambiya Səyahətiniz üçün Sizə Viza Lazımdırmı? İndi Öyrənin!
Visa Types & Categories to Apply for Zambia
Zambia KAZA UNIVISA
Zambia Visa on Arrival
Zambia Residence Permit
Zambia Residence Permit
Zambia Employment Residence Permit
Zambia Study Residence Permit
Zambia Investor Residence Permit
Zambia Spouse Residence Permit
Zambia Parents, Wives Residence Permit
SƏFİRLİK HAQQINDA MƏLUMAT VƏ YERLƏŞMƏSİ
I am from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to enter Zambia. Can I experience any problems at the border, while entering Zambia?
You must meet certain requirements to enter Zambia, even if you are not required a visa:
- The purpose of your trip to Zambia must be plausible and comprehensible.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months beyond your stay in Zambia.
- You must be able to finance your own living and travel costs.
- You must hold a confirmed return flight to prove that you are prepared to leave Zambia before the visa expires.
- You must not pose a threat to security or public order.
Will my fees be refunded if my visa is refused?
All fees are non-refundable and will not be refunded if your visa application is not successful.
Can I extend the validity of my Zambia visa?
The validity of a visa can be extended through this link .
Do I have to participate in the Embassy in person for applying for Zambia visa?
It depends on your country of residence or the embassy/consulate/Visa Administrative Center’s rules and obligations. In some countries, sending your documents via courier is enough to the embassy/consulate/Visa Administrative Center.
Can the Embassy/Consulate request me to provide additional documents or information?
The embassy may request you to provide additional documents or information, according to your personal situation, even after you have submitted all the required documents mentioned on the official website of the Embassy/Consulate/Visa Application Center.
What are the advantages of e-Visa?
An e-Visa can be obtained easily anywhere with an internet connection, and it saves time that you would otherwise spend on visa applications at Zambia missions or at the ports of entry into Zambia (if you are eligible).
Do I need to enter Zambia on the exact date specified in my application?
No. Since the e-Visa Approval Letter is valid for 3 months from the approval date of the e-Visa, you must enter Zambia on any date within this period. Failure to enter within this period renders your e-Visa Approval Letter invalid and thus you will have to make a new application.
If my travel dates change, can I apply for e-Visa amendment for change of date?
No. e-Visa Approval letters are system generated and use the information submitted by the client during the application stage. Once generated no amendments can be made to the letter, the client would have to make a fresh application.